The Coronavirus (COVID-19) Compliance Officer Safety Training Course is a tailored programme specifically designed and produced primarily for the Irish Construction Sector that adheres to all Government, HSE & WHO guidance and includes the principals set out in the CIF Construction Sector C-19 Pandemic – Standard Operating Procedure document. In relation to Covid-19 Compliance Officer Role, the CIF document states;
C-19 Compliance Officer: The person undertaking the role must receive training in what the role will entail.
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) Compliance Officer Safety Training Course is aimed at persons taking up the role of a COVID-19 Compliance Officer in their workplace.
This Training Course covers issues that would be viewed as essential for compliance personnel dealing with the threat and dangers imposed by the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the construction work environment. Topics covered in this programme will include:
- What is Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- Applicable legislation
- Factors involved in the spread of the virus
- (COVID-19) Facts and Figures
- Symptoms of (COVID-19)
- What documents need updating?
- Pre-planning of works on site
- Site activities
- Travelling to and from work (cars, vans, buses etc)
- Prevention of cross contamination (COVID-19)
- (COVID-19) Compliance Officer roles and duties (daily proactive and reactive)
- Welfare Facilities (canteen, toilets, drying rooms etc)
- Work offices and spaces
- Walkways within the workplace
- First Aid Recommendations
- (COVID-19) PPE Requirements
- Meeting requirements
- Delivery requirements
- Returning to work after COVID-19 virus
- Cleaning of contaminated areas (confirmed and suspected cases)
Please note that this course can be adapted to suit other sectors such as retail, manufacturing and hospitality.
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) Compliance Officer Safety Training Course is certified by Advanced
National Training Services and on successful completion of the course, each participant will receive a
Certificate and Compliance Officer Card with their photograph attached.
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) Compliance Officer Safety Training Course is conducted over a threehour
Primary Method: Virtual Training carried out through Zoom virtual training platform.
For essential services, or where authorised, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Compliance Officer Safety Training
Course can be conducted in a classroom-based environment once the minimum infection controls below can
- A minimum of 2 metres between each trainee
- A well aired room with windows that can be open
- Hand sanitiser or/and gloves made available to all trainees
- All hard surfaces cleaned before and after the training course
- No other personnel allowed in the room until the course has finished
- No entry of personnel showing any symptoms of COVID-19
- Pre-screening Covid-19 questionnaire completed and approved before course commencement.
- All Government, HSE, WHO & CIF guidelines can be adhered to.
- Good level of English as this course is delivered through oral and written English.
- Laptop, desktop, or tablet with audio and camera and sufficient broadband to stream live
course. A test run will be done before training with all participants to test technical compliance.
- There will be a short multi choice assessment which can be completed on your laptop, desktop,
tablet or mobile phone. A link will be sent by email or text during the course.
For Bookings and more information contact Advanced National Training
Services – 01 8258 886 / 087 144 9459 / 086 8332051 / firstname.lastname@example.org