Duration: 1 Day
The Office Safety Awareness course is designed to provide attendees with general assessment of the common hazards and risks found in an office environment and how to control them. To ensure employers are fully aware of their legal responsibilities, what and how they need to implement to ensure compliance and a safe effective workplace.
Identify the legal requirements relating to office environments Risk assess the office environment Ensure control measures are put in place and adhered to.
- Legal Responsibilities & Safety Statements
- Hazard identification and risk assessment
- Office Hazards and Specific Risk Assessments
- Display screen equipment
- Safety Representation and Consultation
- First Aid
- Contractor control.
- Manual handling
- Pregnant employees
- Accidents and Incidents
- Reporting, recording, preventing reoccurrences
- Checklist for Office Safety