|Details||This 10-day course equips previously certificated Fork lift operators to qualify as instructors.
This course is ideal for companies who require their own on-site fork lift truck instructor.
On completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Plan, prepare and present Fork Lift Truck instruction
- Conduct and mark theoretical tests
- Issue certificates to operators
- Train to IIPMM standards
- Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act, 2005
- Instructional techniques
- Safety responsibility of the operator
- Workplace hazards
- Assessment of participants’ operating abilities
- Pre-service checks
- Presentations of practical lessons by participants
- Fork Lift Truck operator testing, theory and practice
- Assessment by outside examiner and examination
Methods of training
The course is based on classroom methods and practical lessons on Fork Lift Trucks. Participants are videotaped during presentations and are continuously assessed on their level of knowledge and ability in both theory and practical instruction on Fork Lift Trucks.
This course would take place at Advanced National Training Services site.
PLEASE NOTE THAT PARTICIPANTS MUST PROVIDE A VALID FORK LIFT TRUCK OPERATORS CERTIFICATE PRIOR TO ATTENDING COURSE.