|Details||This 5 day course equips previously certificated Fork lift Instructors to renew their
license to Instruct for a further 5 years.This course is ideal for companies who require their own on-site fork lift truck instructor.
On completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Refresh previously qualified Instructors planning, preparation and presenting their Fork Lift Truck instruction
- Conduct and mark theoretical tests
- Re-Issue certificates to operators
- Re-Train to IIPMM standards
- Update on Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act, 2005, including new 2007 Regulations.
- Update Instructional techniques
- Reminder of safety responsibility of the operator
- Workplace hazards
- Assessment of participants’ operating abilities
- Carry out random practical lessons plans.
- Fork Lift Truck operator testing, theory and practice
- Final re-examination to Instructor level.
Methods of training
The course is based on classroom methods and practical lessons on Fork Lift Trucks. Participants are continuously assessed on their level of knowledge and ability in both theory and practical instruction on Fork Lift Trucks.
This course would take place at Advanced National Training Services site.
PLEASE NOTE THAT PARTICIPANTS MUST PROVIDE A VALID FORK LIFT
TRUCK OPERATORS CERTIFICATE PRIOR TO ATTENDING COURSE.