||This is a half day course and gives participants the necessary information required and the practical experience to extinguish fires in the workplace.
|| 1/2 Day
|| Max. 12
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify fire hazards in the workplace
- List basic precautions to prevent fire.
- Select the appropriate extinguisher
- Use Portable fire extinguishers effectively
- Introduction / Course Objectives
- Chemistry of Fire
- Fire Triangle
- Dangers and Consequences of Fire
- Portable Fire Extinguishers
- Practical Experience of Putting out Fires
Method of Training
This is a highly interactive course with both Theoretical and Practical sessions
to improve the participants understanding of how to extinguish a fire.